Friday, February 26, 2010

Inspiration is All You Need to Start


A large part of trips and projects like this one come from inspirations in life. Some visual, spiritual, some from individuals. David Lawson has inspired me in many ways and right now he has a one man show that is going up in NYC I am going to be going to it next weekend on Saturday if anybody would like to join me. we can talk bikes and also watch a great play. His play is call Floundering About: In an Age of Terror.

His show is very much about exploring his relationship to this country and I really feel as though many of the comments that he makes in his show relate to my life and my story.

BIKE TRACKS: Pandora

TOTAL DISTANCE FOR DAY (TDD) : 1 miles
TOTAL TIME FOR THE DAY (TTD) : 10 min

TOTAL TIME TRAINING: 1 yr 4 wks
TOTAL DISTANCE TRAVELED: 2261.84 + Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment