Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Stupid is as Stupid Does

Alright I admit it, I meant to leave on my ride up to Lowell about an hour earlier but I got involved in playing some board games and I ended up leaving at 6:30pm from Davis Sq. In this video is a simple tip if you happen to not have a front light for your bike, but get caught by the darkness that comes at night. Because I was trying to beat the setting of the sun my average speed is now 15.4 miles/hr which is sweet because riding up to northern MA is quite a hilly right. Enjoy me biking at night without a light.

I have added the miles that I have done between the last time I posted on this page, but I don't know how much time it took me so I am leaving that blank.

BIKE TRACKS: The creepy sounds of the Lowell cemetery.



TOTAL DISTANCE FOR DAY (TDD) : 22.5 miles
TOTAL TIME FOR THE DAY (TTD) : 2.5 hr

TOTAL TIME TRAINING: ~
TOTAL DISTANCE TRAVELED: 1020.84Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment