Friday, July 9, 2010

What Inspires Me

I have seen quite a few things this trip and with a week left I started to think about what it is that keeps me inspired for the next day. Inspiration can come from anywhere even a random bicyclist that you meet in the middle of Arizona.

Below are some things that inspire me:

The way light can be played with.
The way the sunset hits the bottom of a cloud and creates a golden glow.
The ingenuity of humans and the pliability of nature.
This picture.
My Parents (including my dads crazy hair)


These are just a few things. Post some things that inspire you.

ADD YOUR STORY AND JOIN THE ADVENTURE
www.bikeagainstthewind.com/stories.html

BIKE TRACKS: Givers "up, up, up"

TOTAL TRIP MILES: ~4,200 miles
TOTAL TRIP: 96 of 104 Days



Help Mark Get Across the Country



No comments:

Post a Comment