Friday, March 27, 2009

Riding 100 Miles......Raising Money


After much research I have decided that I am going to be doing a Biking Fundraiser.

The Audi Best Buddies Challenge.

I will be riding 100 miles to the cape on May 30th. My minimum goal is $2,750. If you can sponsor me for any amount I would greatly appreciate it (seriously, $5.00 is just fine). It will go to a very good cause. It will be going to helping intellectually challenged people all over the world integrate into the professional world. For certain amounts donated, there are gifts for you.

I think that this is not only a great opportunity for me to ride my bike but do it for a good cause. I promise you that if we can collect this amount of money I will have the trip on video for your viewing enjoyment. So please, donate, send this link to your friends and family, and keep reading about the adventures.

To Donate and find out more information click on this link HERE.

TOTAL DISTANCE FOR DAY (TDD) : 3.5 miles
TOTAL TIME FOR THE DAY (TTD) : 15min

TOTAL TIME TRAINING: 42 hrs 25 min
TOTAL DISTANCE TRAVELED: 306.81 Miles

3 comments:

  1. I've emailed the link to at least 100 people and it's probably been forwarded on to at least 20 more. I also posted a note on my Facebook and a bulletin on Myspace so hopefully you get a few donations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! You are one of the reasons I love people soooo much.

    ReplyDelete