Monday, March 15, 2010

New Sponsors and Hanging Out With My Friends


David Lawson Came up for the weekend which gave me a chance to play with the new camera (Canon 7D). It is amazing, I am so very excited to be using it for video and for stills. I will be doing a full review of it shortly. The picture above was a focus test. David would through a piece of paper at me and I tried to capture it in the frame so it was in focus and he was out of focus. This is the closest we got which I really like. I put it through photo shop to make it look 70's.
Adventure Cycling Association is Sponsoring "Bike Against the Wind" they are an amazing website for mapping and getting on a guided bike tour. I am really excited to be working with them because they promote a great lifestyle. (And they help crazies like me do the crazy things I do)

NEW!!!! Our website is about to change. we are moving on to bigger and better. Cody has been working him self to the bone to get us out new site and it is almost complete! This week when you go to www.bikeagainstthewind.com you will find a new home page with many new things. Such things like a map that will show you where I am, my latest video and blog updates and much more. I am excited to see the site develop and I hope you are to. We do also have the facebook group "Bike Against the Wind" please join and post all you want.

BIKE TRACKS: Dave Mathews Band

TOTAL DISTANCE FOR DAY (TDD) : 50 miles
TOTAL TIME FOR THE DAY (TTD) : - hr

TOTAL TIME TRAINING: 1 yr 6 wks
TOTAL DISTANCE TRAVELED: 2359.84 + Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment