Friday, April 2, 2010

Test Ride Down... Leaving Soon!



This last weekend I jumped on my bike and road to Portsmouth New Hampshire. Well I didn't "jump" on my bike but I did ride to New Hampshire. it was 140 miles round trip and It was a great experience. I was able to pack everything I needed into my panniers strap my pelican case onto the front rack and ride off into the freezing 25 degree sunset... I was surprised that I was able to get everything I needed onto my bike but it all worked out pretty well. on my trip back the next day I was called by the Brookline Tab (local newspaper) to get interviewed and on this last Thursday they released this article (HERE) . check it out and let me know what you think. I am very excited to see more people involved and after a day of hanging out with people tomorrow I will be leaving on Sunday for the trip. Thank you all that have been apart of this for the last year and a half and thank you for the new people that I hope to talk to soon.


BIKE TRACKS: The Pixies: Caribou

TOTAL DISTANCE FOR DAY (TDD) : 355 miles
TOTAL TIME FOR THE DAY (TTD) : - hr

TOTAL TIME TRAINING: 1 yr 4 months
TOTAL TRAINING DISTANCE TRAVELED: 2714.84 + Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment