Sunday, April 4, 2010

A Day to Be Prepared For

s

I started my trip!!!!!! The day went very well and the send off was amazing. And so the Adventure begins. One step at a time. The entire day was strait up hill all the time....I'm not lying....vertical! MA 135 is a road to do if you want to work on your climbing skills. I am feeling excited and scared but if I take this one day at a time I will be more prepared to do this. I will go to sleep now.


TODAY'S MILES: 60 miles
TODAY'S TIME: 7 hrs

TOTAL TRIP MILES: 60 miles
TOTAL TRIP RIDE TIME: 7hrs

2 comments:

  1. john greiner-ferrisApril 5, 2010 at 8:15 AM

    yep...rte 135 is a major part of the boston marathon route--a race everyone forgets is a downhill race just because of heartbreak hill....you biked it backwards...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great to meet you, Mark, and we wish you well on your journey. Hope you don't get too wet in the rain today!
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete