Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Adventurer in All of Us

Imagine playing guitar hero with that guitar.

Alright so I have known that other people have biked across country. I have known that others have biked down the Americas, I have known that people have biked around the world. And each story amazes me.

I am currently trying to get in contact with anybody and everybody that has done any of these amazing trips in order to swap stories and promote each others projects. So below are a few people that have amazed me. There are plenty more but these are a few of my favorites.

Darren Alff (Bicycle Touring Pro) - www.bicycletouringpro.com (I have gathered so much information from this guy. he tours and tells you everything. he has a book also.

Mike Beauchamp (the Cross Canada Project) - www.mikebeauchamp.com/crosscanada/index.php (Mike biked across Canada and made a documentary)

Lee Hughes (The Adventure of a Life Time) - www.leehughes.co.uk (Lee is doing "The Adventure of a life time" biking, climbing, walking and paddling, check it out)

Mark Cooper - www.runwithmark.com (This guy is running from Amsterdam to Barcelona, just look at is)

BIKE TRACKS: NPR

TOTAL DISTANCE FOR DAY (TDD) : Rest Day
TOTAL TIME FOR THE DAY (TTD) : ~ hr

TOTAL TIME TRAINING: 1 yr 4 wks
TOTAL DISTANCE TRAVELED: 2185.84 + Miles

1 comment:

  1. Mark! Thanks so much for including me in your list here. I'm glad I have inspired you in some small way.

    When you have some time, send me more information on your adventure/doc... and if you are itnerested in writing a guest post for BicycleTouringPro.com at some point in the future, I'd love to get you involved in the site. Thanks again... and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete