Thursday, February 18, 2010

NYC from a Different Angle


I was able to visit my friend David Lawson this Monday who has a one man show opening this next week (Floundering about: in the age of terror). We walked from southern Manhattan to Queens which was one heck of a walk but I was able to see a side of NYC that I had not previously seen. It was great. One thing that I noticed was that even though there was many streets with out bike lanes the ones that did has very serious bike lanes with partitions between the cars and the bikes. It made me a bit more at ease when I make my way into the city on my ride.


BIKE TRACKS: Cake: Never There

TOTAL DISTANCE FOR DAY (TDD) : 45 miles
TOTAL TIME FOR THE DAY (TTD) : ~ hr

TOTAL TIME TRAINING: 1 yr 4 wks
TOTAL DISTANCE TRAVELED: 2148.84 + Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment