Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A fantastic Frame (film people debate)


As I was on my trainer today I was watching "Enemy of the State" with Will Smith and Gene Hackman and I came across a frame in the film that caught my attention so much that I frame grabed it to talk about it. I paused the film and asked my self why I liked it. I think its because of the color contrast with the green and the gray and I really liked how the city on teh right was balanced not by a physical shape on the left but by the action of the scene. OHHH the magic of film making.

While I was peddling past mile 40 and watching this film I became extremly excited thinking about that fact that SOON I will be filming my own movie and creating something exciting and unice with all of you.

Please let me know what you all think of this shot and anything else related. or Unrelated.

BIKE TRACKS: Enemy of the State

TOTAL DISTANCE FOR DAY (TDD) : 40 miles +
TOTAL TIME FOR THE DAY (TTD) : 2 hrs 6 min

TOTAL TIME TRAINING: 1 yr 4 wks
TOTAL DISTANCE TRAVELED: 2230.84 + Miles

1 comment:

  1. Yes I am late commenting on this, but I watched this again the other day. I think it's an amazing shot as they use the colors to focus your attention and not depth of field. In fact, it's a masterful shot as everything is in focus but still has a good depth.

    ReplyDelete