Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Then and Now





Day 39 – 4/13/09

I rode up Beacon St through Newton and by PIE. I wanted to see how I would feel this time riding up that hill near Boston College compared to the first time, many moons ago. I was able to ride very easily over the hill. As I was going down the other side I thought about how I am now closer to one of those bikers that I originally tried to keep up with on my Day 6 ride. I was able to keep my energy going for quite some time. Over the hill past the pie shop around Newton center, into West Newton, and back to home sweet home. It was nice to see a difference between then and now.

BIKE TRACK: Barenaked Ladies (Maroon)

BEST BUDDIES CHALLENGE
:
$410.00 of $2750.00
DONATE HERE
Before May 30th, 2009

TOTAL DISTANCE FOR DAY (TDD) : 14.5 miles
TOTAL TIME FOR THE DAY (TTD) : 1 hr 30 min

TOTAL TIME TRAINING: 62 hrs 40 min
TOTAL DISTANCE TRAVELED: 464.31Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment